Pure Primal Keto Valentine's night and


Pure Primal Keto we went to mellow mushroom and I just want to say I don't recommend that it so I wanted to share that with you so another question I've had a lot is why keto especially now that people are seeing the results and you're wondering is this something for me first of all that's something you and your doctor need to talk about don't just go on keto because someone else is going second why keto for me and why not Weight Watchers or why not any other meal I mean any other diet plan Weight Watchers is a wonderful weight loss program it's wonderful I tried it and I lost weight the reason it didn't work for me is I am all-or-none you cannot tell me that on Weight Watchers I can have six skittles because they're still within my points I have no control and that's where I know personally where my weakness is if I can have a couple of skittles I'm gonna have a lot of skittles but on keto I can't have skittles and so I don't even think about them on keto I can't even have any of this Oreo little chocolate candy bar so I don't but what I love about keto is there's so many alternatives where I can have a Lilly's...



Comments